Hello and Welcome to HijackThis.eu, Aankha
Did you run HijackThis in Safe Mode? It's a very short logfile! We need HijackThis to be runned in Normal Mode. We only fix in safe Mode.
There are different very dangerous malwares on this system, some of them seems to be new ones. Did you use any erasing program after formatting this system? Did you scan your datafiles before using them on your fresh system? Did you run actualisized software before reconnecting to the Internet?
Well let's have a better look about what's going on...
- Please load down the filelist.zip to your desktop.
- Unzip this file to your desktop (free Zip-Tools)
- Restart your system
- Doubleclick onto the filelist.bat to run it
- Your editor program will open
- Highlight the content, chose copy & paste it to your following posting
- Please note: we only need the last 30 days of every directory of this file
- Many Thanks to our Moderator Karl83 for creating this new tool.
For the greatest safety, it is recommended that
you may not do online-banking, file-sharing, mailing, messaging,
up and downloads behalve to security sites
until your system is of formatted or cleaned up.
Please remove the network cable/phone line from your machine
since you are not cleaning up your system.
Take a look to "Security Tips" in my signature.